Since I’m running the contest for the Stack and Grow Mobile Herb Planter I thought I’d show you how to set it up.
The set-up was a bit mess for me and potting soil got all over, but overall it was pretty simple. Here’s how you set it up:
- Check all of the planting trays. One of them has a closed center. If you want to grow smaller plants, then put that tray at the top. If you want to grow a small tree or shrub, put that tray towards the bottom.
- Place the cart down on a solid surface.
- Put the wheels into the holes. You’ll have to force them in slightly and twist them.
- Place the first planting tray on the cart. Align the holes and press it into place.
- Fill the trays with potting soil and the ring that’s within each tray.
- If you are transplanting, then insert your transplants. If you are starting from seed, continue to add more trays.
- Add the next planting tray so that the planting pocket is between the two below it. Fill with potting soil and repeat.
- After you have your planting trays added and filled with you soil, you can begin to sow your seeds.
The seeds that I decided to plant from bottom to top are:
- Leaf lettuce in the top middle
The flowers are supposed to grow larger, which is why that I put them on the bottom. I also hope that these flowers are shallow rooted enough.
Don’t forget to enter for your chance to win a Stack and Grow Mobile Herb Planter from Algreen Products. All you have to do is check out this post and leave a comment. Best of luck.