Apple Soaked Roasted Butternut Squash
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Butternut squash
- 2-3 apples of your juice (I prefer Granny Smith) or fresh apple juice
- 1 teaspoon of oil (I prefer coconut)
- Optional: Ground cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves
How to make:
- Cut butternut squash into cubes and put into bowl.
- If you are using apple juice, pour that into the bowl or cut up the apples and either juice or blend them down. I’d recommend juicing them.
- Add the oil, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves if you are using.
- Pour over the butternut squash to submberge it.
- Let soak for 30-45 minutes.
- Put in oven at 375-400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Mix them around and put back in oven for another 15-20 until desired tenderness.