- Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2-3 carrots
- Ginger knub the size of your thumb
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Tablespoon of olive oil
- How to make:
- Cut the carrot into thin rounds.
- Mince up the garlic and ginger.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the pan that’s heated with oil.
- Stir it up until it’s lightly browned.
- Add the carrots and mix them in.
- Add cumin and cinnamon.
- Let it cook until desired tenderness.
- Serve it up as a side dish, mixed with a salad or over some rice.
Yum! A perfect side dish for Thanksgiving dinner!
Most definitely is!
Awesome Recipes Mike! TYSM!
Love how easy this dish is and the warm spices you used.
Thanks. Do my best to keeps it simple.