How to Make Spicy Roasted Squash Seeds
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Pumpkin seeds from the pumpkin you just carved
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Cayenne pepper, paprika, sea salt and black pepper to taste
How to make:
- Soak the seeds in water for 10-15 minutes to get off the orange stringy stuff.
- Strain the seeds and put them in a bowl.
- Sprinkle sea salt, black pepper, cayenne and paprika over it.
- Put in oven at 400 for 10-15 minutes.
- Open the oven and mix them up.
- Put back in for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven to let cool.