I am fan of EcoSalon and see that you are too!
EcoSalon has taught me (and my girlfriend) that being environmentally conscious doesn’t have to be boring. I’ve used what I’ve learned from EcoSalon to inspire women to lead a more sustainable and conscious life.
And I’d like to help you do the same. So here are some ways you can get started learning how to grow some of your own food despite the lack of space:
- Subscribe to the Urban Organic Gardener Newsletter. See the form below? Enter your email address and to learn more about apartment vegetable gardening, and other great tips.
- Become a fan on Facebook. Like the Urban Organic Gardener page and join the online community.
- Follow me on Twitter. I go by @CanarsieBK and share all kinds of urban gardening and green living information.
- Subscribe to the RSS feed. Just click here and you are all set.
- Leave a comment below. I love hearing from readers. Tell me what urban gardening topics you’d like to see covered.
All the best.