I finally got around to starting my upside down herb garden after killing it last month.
Since the first go around was such a success, I decided to take it slowly this time and just planted some parsley.
Here’s a step by step as to how I planted the parsley upside down in my herb garden. I stress “gently” because I was anything but in the first go round.
- Gently separate out one of the parsley plants.
- Gently place into the container.
- Feed through and gently pull through the bottom.
- Pat down the soil.
- Fill container with soil.
- Tie to spot.
- Fill with water until it begins to leak.