Starting Your Own Urban Garden
This flagship 45-60 minute presentation is targeted towards people who have little to no space that live in apartments and urban areas.
- Why growing your own food is so important
- Recent trends in urban gardening
- Simple DIY projects and how to get started
- Common mistakes when starting out
- How the art of growing food has been lost
- How growing food touches on many aspect of our lives
- Ways that you can make gardening cheap
- The social and political impacts of vegetable gardening
Custom topics available upon request.
Fill out the form below to inquire (all fields are required)