You can have this as a side dish, on a salad or mixed with rice.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2-3 carrots
- Ginger knub the size of your thumb
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Tablespoon of olive oil
How to make:
- Cut the carrot into thin rounds.
- Mince up the garlic and ginger.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the pan that’s heated with oil.
- Stir it up until it’s lightly browned.
- Add the carrots and mix them in.
- Add cumin and cinnamon.
- Let it cook until desired tenderness.
- Serve it up as a side dish, mixed with a salad or over some rice.