Mint grows like crazy and can easily take over your garden if grown in a raised bed or in ground garden. After all mint is a weed. You almost always want to grow mint in a container.
What you will need to transplant your mint into a container:
- Container filled with potting mix
- Mint plant
How to transplant the mint:
- Pour a little bit of water into the plastic container that the mint plant has been growing in.
- In the center of the container, dig a hole that is about the same size of the container that the mint has been growing in.
- Gently pop the mint out of the container that it’s currently in and lightly break up the block a little.
- Insert the mint into the hole that you dug and add a little bit of water.
- Cover up the hole with the soil and secure the mint plant.
- Add water to the container.
What are some of your favorite ways to use mint? Don’t say mojito, it’s not original.