A quick, refreshing cucumber salad for these hot summer days.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/2 lemon
- Tablespoon of olive oil
- Sea salt
- Teaspoon of raw honey
- Optional: Fresh or dried herbs of your choice
How to make:
- Slice up cucumbers into thin discs. You can use a knife, food process or madnolin.
- Add cucumbers to your bowl.
- Cut up you red onion and add to bowl.
- Pour your olive oil and squeeze the lemon over the mixture.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Drizzle with raw honey.
- If you are using, add your herbs.
- Toss and let sit to marinate for 10-20 minutes.