- Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 head of kale
- 1 lemon
- Few slices of onion
- Clove of garlic
- Tablespoon of olive oil
- Teaspoon of raw honey
- Dash of sea salt
- How to make:
- Chop up garlic and onion and put into a small jar or dish.
- Squeeze lemon over garlic and onion and let sit for a few minutes.
- Cut up kale and put into bowl.
- Sprinkle sea salt over kale.
- Massage the sea salt into the kale until it starts to wilt down. It might take 2-3 minutes.
- Pour olive oil and raw honey into lemon, garlic and onion mixture.
- Shake it up and pour over kale.
- Massage the dressing into the salad as well.
- The longer it sits, the softer it will get.