Quick and flavorful steamed carrots that you can put over rice or mix into a salad." />
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2-4 carrots
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- thumbnail size of ginger
- handful of cilantro
- tablespoon of olive or coconut oil (I used coconut oil)
How to make:
- Mince up garlic and ginger and set aside.
- Cut carrots into small rounds.
- Put carrots into vegetable steamer for about 10 minutes.
- Add oil to a pan and heat it up.
- Add garilc and ginger and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Add carrots to the pan along with cilantro.
- Zest lime over the pan and squeeze in the lime.
- Sprinkle on some sea salt.
- Toss and serve.