You can add this to your salad, serve it on its own or over some rice." />
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 red onion
- 3-4 sprigs of thyme
- 1/2 lemon
- tablespoon of olive oil
- Dash of sea salt and black pepper
How to make:
- Cut up cauliflower into bite sized chunks and add to bowl.
- Bust up cloves of garlic, mince and add to cauliflower..
- Cut up red onion and add to bowl.
- Pull thyme leaves off and add to mixture.
- Sprinkle on olive oil, sea salt and black pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Add to oven at 400 degrees.
- Check after 20 minutes and mix up.
- Put back into oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place back into bowl.
- Squeeze lemon on mixture.
- Serve on it’s own or over rice or in a salad.