Brussel sprouts are the vegetable that everyone likes to make fun of for some reason (that’s likely dumb). This recipe is a quick and simple way to enjoy them and you can make it in bulk for the week.
This recipe is dairy and gluten free.
- Here’s what you’ll need:
- Half to one pound of brussel sprouts
- 6-8 cloves of garlic
- tablespoon of olive oil
- tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Dash of sea salt and black pepper
- Teaspoon of raw honey
- How to make:
- Cut off the knubby part of the brussel sprouts and place in food processor
- Pulse the brussel sprouts in a food processor 6-8 times
- Peel and quarter the garlic
- Pour olive oil over into a pan and heat up
- Add garlic and sautee for a 3-4 minutes
- Add brussel sprouts and sautee for another 5 mintues
- Add salt, pepper and 3/4 cup of water
- Sautee for another 5 minutes or so until the water is evaporated
- Add apple cider vinegar and drizzle with raw honey
- Mix up and serve
What’s your favorite brussel sprout recipe?