Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home2/seedzy5/public_html/UrbanOrganicGardener.com/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-flickr-manager/FlickrManager.php on line 358
After you are done with your coconut, hollow it out out and use it to plant vegetables with shallow roots in them such as lettuces and other greens.
Much like the toilet paper roll seed starter pots, these are the great price of free.
- What you’ll need to get your coconut shell container made:
- Coconut shell
- Potting mix
- Spray bottle filled with water
- Drill with 1/4″ bit
- How to make a coconut shell container:
- Drill 2-3holes in the bottom of the shell. Drill from the inside of the shell.
- Fill up with potting mix.
- Dig a small 1/4″ deep hole in the middle of the soil and drop in your seeds.
- Spray with some water and cover up with soil.
- Spray down again and place in the sunlight.